When Neville Longbottom, the boy who kept losing his toad, was called, he fell over on his way to the stool. The hat took a long time to decide with Neville. When it finally shouted, “GRYFFINDOR,” Neville ran off still wearing it, and had to job back amid gales of laughter to give it to “MacDougal, Morag.”
The toadless boy was back but this time he had a girl with him. She was already wearing her new Hogwarts robes.
“Has anyone seen a toad? Neville’s lost one,” she said.
if you have any fan art, pictures, or messages you’d like to submit, please submit here
- Lupin: Right, Neville, first things first: what would you say is the thing that frightens you most in the world?
- Neville: ...Professor Snape.
- Lupin: -laughs- Yes, he scares all. Hmmm… Neville, I believe you live with your grandmother?'
- Neville: Er – yes, but – I don't want the Boggart to turn into her, either!
- Lupin: No, no, you misunderstand me, I wonder, could you tell us what sort of clothes your grandmother usually wears?
- Neville: Well… always the same hat. A tall one with a stuffed vulture on top. And a long dress… green, normally… and sometimes a fox-fur scarf...